University Libraries provides students, faculty and staff with a variety of media equipment, media resources, and media services to support and enhance student learning. The library media collection includes videos, DVDs, CDs, cassette tapes, and other media resources. There are over 11,552 titles in this collection. Check some of our new media items. Your SBU ID card is required to check-out any of these items.
Hutchens Library Media Services Hours
Due to limited staff, Media Services is available by appointment only. Please call 417-328-1627 to schedule an appointment.
Media Reserve Materials (2-hour, in-library check-out). Click Media Services Facilities for Listening and Viewing Stations. Note: Check-out for all media equipment is on a 1st-come-1st-served basis. Reservations are encouraged.
• Color Copying/Color Printing (see Available Services tab for pricing)
• Laminating ($0.05/running inch)
• Color Transparencies ($1.50/sheet)
• Black & White Transparencies ($0.50/sheet)
• Spiral Book Binding & Comb ($0.50/item)
• Clear Plastic Cover & Black Stock Cover for Binding (prices vary)
• Duplicating DVD, CD, VHS & Cassette Tape (No charge if appropriate media is supplied) - Copyright restrictions may apply.
Blank Media Materials for Purchase
• CD-R or Music CD-R ($1.00/disc)
• DVD-R ($1.50/disc)
• VHS Tapes ($2.00/tape)
• Audio Cassette Tape ($2.00/tape)
• Color Printing Paper ($0.05/sheet)